Donations to the Stroke Foundation
The Stroke Foundation relies on donations, grants, sponsors and bequests to maintain its work. Your donation will help support and extend our work to:
- improve awareness of risk factors and ways to reduce stroke incidence
- increase people’s ability to recognize and respond to the onset of a stroke
- provide information and resources for stroke survivors, their families and carers
- improve access to effective medical treatment.
All donations are gratefully received by the Stroke Foundation of New Zealand.
You can easily donate in the following ways:
- Directly via Internet Banking
Registered Name: Stroke Foundation of New Zealand
Account Number: 02 1269 0023111 01
NB: Please quote Supporter No/ Surname/ Street Address as reference.
- Securely Online via Credit Card
Simply click on the Donate Now button above.
- The name that will appear on your statement will be Stroke Foundation NZ.
- Your account will be charged in NZ dollars (NZD).
- An automated receipt will be issued for your kind gift and will be emailed to you immediately.
- Stroke Foundation of New Zealand is a registered charity with the Charities Commission. Our membership number is CC49490
- Please think carefully about the amount and frequency of your donation today. However, if you make an error while making your donation or change your mind about contributing to Stroke Foundation of New Zealand, we will honour your request for a refund if made within 7 days of your donation.
- To request a refund, email us at email@example.com or phone 0800 78 76 53. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.
- Please click the button above to go to our secure payment site. You will be leaving our website but will return when your donation is submitted.
We are grateful for your kind support and understand that as a supporter you are entitled to an assurance that we will be careful with both your gift and the information you supply when you make it.
If you would like to donate to a specific region, please contact that region's office instead of donating through this website.
If you have set up a direct debit to pay a regular monthly donation, please see the terms and conditions for direct debits here.
- About Us
- Help Us
- Stroke Info and Resources
- Info for Health Professionals
- Our Work