Every dollar helps keep Kiwis healthy
The Stroke Foundation relies on donations, grants, sponsors and bequests to maintain its work.
Your donation will help support and extend our work to:
- improve awareness of risk factors and ways to reduce stroke incidence
- increase people’s ability to recognize and respond to the onset of a stroke
- provide information and resources for stroke survivors, their families and carers
- improve access to effective medical treatment.
All donations are gratefully received by the Stroke Foundation of New Zealand.
One Off Donation
Donating via Internet Banking
Registered Name: Stroke Foundation of New Zealand
Account Number: 02 1269 0023111 01
NB: Please quote Supporter No/ Surname/ Street Address as reference.
Donating Securely Online via Credit Card
- The name that will appear on your statement will be Stroke Foundation NZ.
- Your account will be charged in NZ dollars (NZD).
- An automated receipt will be issued for your kind gift and will be emailed to you immediately.
- Stroke Foundation of New Zealand is a registered charity with the Charities Commission. Our membership number is CC49490
- Please think carefully about the amount and frequency of your donation today. However, if you make an error while making your donation or change your mind about contributing to Stroke Foundation of New Zealand, we will honour your request for a refund if made within 7 days of your donation.
- To request a refund, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0800 78 76 53. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.
- Please click the button above to go to our secure payment site. You will be leaving our website but will return when your donation is submitted.
We are grateful for your kind support and understand that as a supporter you are entitled to an assurance that we will be careful with both your gift and the information you supply when you make it.